Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh sweet sleep

I really had good intentions in falling asleep at 7:30 tonight. It had been a long day and Miles has been, let's say...very trying these last several days. I was beat and ready to hit the sack. I literally got up from the dinner table and crawled into bed. The rest of my family was left cleaning the kitchen as Sophie demanded she watch "Barney" before going to bed. I ignored the madness and engulfed myself in the fluffiness of my duvet...oh so wonderful.
So here I am at 1:30 am trying to figure out how to fall back asleep. So sad, the babies are all snoring peacefully (of course Jay is included in this). I guess this is what happens when my sleep schedule is altered. I have study group tomorrow and I really need to have it together.
I'm off to count sheep...

1 comment:

with love, the fishers said...

I don't understand how you can write so perfectly at 1:30 in the morning! You amaze me.
If I posted it would have a million spelling errors and make sense! haha