Monday, October 20, 2008

A little blah

This evening I find myself feeling a bit "ill" once again. Last night I had a similar feeling and tried to blame it on my sister-in-law and her stomach flu family. I have loaded myself up with tons of probiotics and crazy hippie herbs. I pray that I'm not getting it. Today the nausea came in waves and my appetite was minimal (definitely not like me). I think that I may just go to bed early and see what tomorrow brings.


On a happier note...an early birthday present arrived for me. I got a new leather sectional for our casa. Thank you mama!!! And so begins the birthday countdown.

2 comments:

Faithy said...

You're not prego are you? :) Just a thought... I love your new couch! I'm jealous; I've been wanting a leather set forever, but all in good time :)

Wendy said...

Nice couches! Sweet birthday gift girl!