Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My Boo-boo is hurting me!

I am amazed at the antics that children come up with when they want to avoid going to bed. Tonight I began a debate with Sophie regarding her "Three day old boo-boo." Jay and I had been enjoying a nice evening on our back porch when Sophie explained that she cannot go to bed because her boo-boo hurts. Mind you the "boo-boo" is not visible anymore and is simply a part of her memory but oh how covenient it is that is happens to bother her at bed time.
All of my children have done this at some point. They all seem to come up with some sort of excuse as to why they must stay up later than usual. But guess what? Everyone...it is time to go to bed and time for mommy to relax a bit and enjoy daddy's company.
Ha-ha...I hear snoring in the house...I win!

No comments: