Monday, May 18, 2009

A little madness

Today Sophie volunteered to organize the cabinets under the bathroom sink. She told me that they looked so messy and she had to fix it. For the the next 20 minutes she proceeded to remove all contents from the cabinets, spray and wipe down the shelves and place everything back in their own strategic place.

I'm scared...very, very scared.

Also...we gave Miles his first "bubble" bath today and he flipped his lid. I mean really...he was scared to death. He was petrified of the bubbles and hopped from one foot to the other, trying to get away from them. Sadly, it may have been one of the funniest things I have every seen.
I have never seen a child this concerned over bubbles in a bath.

And Alec...we won't even start.

And so ends the story of the "special" Frates children today.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Sophie is a little OCD, huh? She's my much-younger twin :)
Afraid of bubbles? Did he get to watch them "grow" in the water? Maybe start off with a regular bath and just blow bubles on him. Start him off a little slower! I would've loved to have witnessed the horror! Sooo cute :)

xoxo, Kari said...

Sophie is so her Daddy's daughter. And poor Miles but I can picture the funniness of the moment.